Monday, June 23, 2008

Trip to Connecticut










Rob, Rileigh and I took a trip up to Connecticut June 13-15. I was really nervous about flying, but surprisingly it went really well. Rileigh was asleep before take off on all the flights, to and from. She did great! Unfortunately by the time we got home, she had a nasty cold that she is still trying to get over. The trip was wonderful but quick. It was nice to see everyone and I was glad that Rileigh got to meet most all of her family on the Reilly side. We stayed at Trice and Marty's house this trip. Rileigh absolutely loved Marty and I would venture to say that Marty loved having her around as well! Rileigh got her first bath in the kitchen sink while we were visiting. This is a must in our family! She had a great visit with Grandma and Grandpa, who we managed to surprise. They had no idea we were coming up, so when they saw us, it was quite a shock. I don't think we could have planned for a better reaction. It was so cute to see Lily's reaction to Rileigh. Lily would give her kisses, try to share her pretzel and even smack Rileigh around. :-) I am excited to see how she is going to be when her little baby brother comes along next month. Congrats Kim and Jason!!
PS-I don't know how you managed to not be in any of our pictures Jason, but we will get you next time!!

No comments: