Monday, June 23, 2008

Ocean City






Rileigh and I went to Ocean City with my mom and dad this past weekend. It was so nice to get away and we couldn't have asked for better weather. Rileigh loved the beach! Anytime we stepped outside, she squealed with excitement. I think if I could let the child sleep outside, she would sleep forever. When she takes her naps, she generally only sleeps about 30 minutes. Well, Saturday on the beach she slept for close to a hour and a half! It was a relaxing weekend and well needed. We ate tons of food...as always in Ocean City. We had Kohr Bros ice cream, fried oreos, Fractured Prune Donuts...the list goes on. Rileigh had her pictures taken on the beach and the guy who took the pictures called her a future beach babe. The pictures turned out great and I had a hard time choosing. Here are some pictures that we took while we were there. Thanks again Nanny and Gookie for letting us tag along!

No comments: