Monday, September 1, 2008

Vacation






I took a week vacation the second week of August and spent it with Rileigh. Mom, Dad, Dawn and the girls went to Hilton Head, SC for the week. It was nice to have that time with Rileigh. I had been working a lot of late evenings prior to the vacation and was getting home after Rileigh was in bed. Serious Mother's guilt was kicking in so my week off came at a great time. We spent time with friends and she had a couple play dates (Thanks Jill and Kerry!). As you can see, Rileigh and Oscar also helped me clean out our pantry. Dustin came over one night for dinner and he and Rileigh played for a little bit. I think she is finally getting to a size where he feels more comfortable holding her. She loves her Uncle Dustin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture of Rileigh and Oscar at the pantry is so you it is hilarious!!