Monday, September 1, 2008

Nine Months Old







It is hard to believe that my little girl is 9 months old already. Before you know it, we will be celebrating her first birthday. You can see the Cinderella dress that I bought Rileigh to wear in Disney World. We are going to be there for her birthday. She is getting big and just as cute as she wants to be. However, she is getting quite a temper on her. Rileigh does not like to hear the word No! Her new favorite word is "Hi". She says this all the time, especially to Oscar. She loves her puppy. She is beginning to hold on to the table and walk around it. I guess it won't be too much longer before she starts walking. I think she will be walking before her birthday! I have started feeding her table food and she seems to really enjoy it. Every night at dinner, I have Rileigh and Oscar both begging from me. It is actually cute how excited she gets when she sees me come with my plate of food. I don't know why, but she never begs from Rob.

No comments: