Monday, February 11, 2008

2 Month Check-up

I have created this blog to keep everyone updated on Rileigh and our family. Rileigh was born on November 30th at 10:54pm. She weighed 8lbs 3oz and was 21 inches long. I can't believe she is 10 weeks old already! She had her 2 month check-up today and it went really well. Rileigh now weighs 12lbs 11oz and is 23 3/8 inches long. She is in the 90th percentile for her weight and the 70th percentile for her height. The doctor said she is very healthy and overall is doing great. We have to take her to an Opthamologist on Friday because she is having trouble focusing her eyes right now. The doctor doesn't seem to think it is anything too alarming but he does want to have her checked out to be on the safe side. We will let you know what the doctor has to say on Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you are pretty hi-tech and trendy I'm impressed. I would say you are in the 85th percentile when it comes to your blogging skills!

tiffany said...

Yay! love to see the updates. That's the strangest looking pacifier I've ever seen, but the baby sure is cute!! :-)

Tracy said...

AWWWW, D, that is sooo exciting!!! I can't believe she is that big either. I hope I get to see you guys soon!! Erica (my sister-in-law) is scheduled for her c-section March 12th!!! right now the boy weighs 4 lbs 8 oz and the girl weighs 4 lbs 4 oz. so they are doing good!!! I can't wait! Love you lots!!!

Tracy